Re: [opensuse] Missing drives
  • From: Ken Schneider <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:13:30 -0400
Sam Clemens pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
Sam Clemens wrote:
Joe Sloan wrote:
Sam Clemens wrote:
Joe Sloan wrote:

I thought "Uncle Al knocking at the door" was merely an opaque
reference to the early onset of alzheimer's disease.

Early?

So, what's going on here?

Are there octogenarians in the opensuse community?

What about those young'ns?....

Those damn teenagers! Always causing trouble! :-(

When I was 70 we did not have such damn problems with ignorant
teenagers! Not to mention all that "rocking and rolling" rubbish! Blech.

I was thinking more about that damned rag, dixieland, jazz,
and "big band." Of course it's big? Who ever heard of
a small band worth listening to?

What day is it? Where am I?

Now, DON'T tell me! I want to find out for myself, to keep my brain in
active mode. Prevents Al's complaint, you know.

Al? Is he back?
Who is he, anyways?

Someday you might meet Al Z. Heimer.

--