Re: [opensuse] reiserfs - No space left on device
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:31:56 +0100 (CET)

The Tuesday 2008-03-11 at 16:52 -0000, Dave Howorth wrote:

What is the total size of the files you were trying to gzip? It has to
be less then the amount of free space.

I don't see how that can be correct. I was running a gzip -r and it had
been happily running for some hours and had compressed a lot of files.
Now if I just try to compress the next file by itself, which is only a
few kB, it objects.

Did you update the kernel and reboot, yet?

What was the result of the reiserfsck after the reboot?

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.