Re: [opensuse] Google Earth problem
  • From: "Bikram Chatterjee" <razorpeak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:31:54 +0530
On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 12:19 AM, Joe Sloan <joe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kai Ponte wrote:
On Saturday 08 March 2008 09:20:16 am Bikram Chatterjee wrote:
Though, some information about your system would be useful to prevent
tapping in the dark. Can you post output of:
lspci
and
hwinfo --gfxcard

Though this may seem off topic, it isn't.

Can you go into the menu > applications > games and - if you have it -
launch
planet penguin racer? I think it is listed as "Racing Game."

That should see if your 3D is working in general.

Or, more simply, run the command glxgears

glxgears runs fine. I see three gears rotating in a small window. What next?

Joe