Re: [opensuse] FTP net install howto
  • From: "Razi Khaja" <razi.khaja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:13:30 -0400
You might want to 'edit' other howto's to see examples of wiki
formatting syntax.

I am new to this, it isn't written in the wiki format on the website,
should I attach it to the email to let it be viewed here so that you can see
what I have done and advise me how to proceed?

See section http://en.opensuse.org/How_to_Participate#Improve_or_Localize_a_Wiki
Visit the links there and read a bit of documentation about writing wiki pages.

However, you might want to skip the background reading ... wiki pages
are easier to write than writing html ... and the easiest way to learn
to write wiki pages is to find someone elses wiki page whose
formatting you find agreeable, edit it so that you can see the
formatting (be careful not to make changes). Write your wiki page
using the other page as a hint.

Normally wiki documentation is not curated so do your best.