Re: [opensuse] FTP net install howto
  • From: "Razi Khaja" <razi.khaja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:42:13 -0400
I wrote a howto for Suse FTP net installation with screenshots to make
it more understandable. How do I submit it to Opensuse community so
that others may use it?

Go to http://en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org
At the top right hand corner of the page is a link to "Create an
account or log in", go to that page and create an account. This will
give you access to modify wiki pages on opensuse.org.

Go to http://en.opensuse.org/HOWTOs
Modify the "HOWTOs" page by creating a link to your howto something
like "Suse FTP Net Installation with Screenshots"
Click on your newly created link. This should bring you to a page
where you can add your content.

You might want to 'edit' other howto's to see examples of wiki
formatting syntax.