Re: [opensuse] WHOIS "Banning someone out of personal spite is uncalled for fascism"
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 17:49:42 +0100
Patrick Shanahan schreef:
* David C. Rankin <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-03-08 10:12]:
I missed the dust up.

Whois this "Banning someone out of personal spite is uncalled for fascism" He's been quite helpful under the new banner. I haven't noticed Patrick posting much recently?

If you are referring to me, I'm here and have *no* need or reason to
hide my identity or change it in order to post to the list.

Are you putting me into AK's league? You might give me cause :^)

There must be many people banned, or afraid to get banned, or maybe they do not agree, or their linux boxes are so well-tuned, nothing goes wrong anymore ;)
Anyway, i didn't have to clean the mailserver for some days now....

Very quiet the list..... silence before the storm?

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (Now or never...)

Besturingssysteem: Linux 2.6.24.1-6-default x86_64
Current user: oddball@AMD64x2-sfn1
System: openSUSE 11.0 (x86_64) Alpha2
KDE: 4.0.1 (KDE 4.0.1) "release 17"