Re: [opensuse] Problem installing Open Suse 10.3
  • From: "Alain Leblanc" <aalebl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:40:01 -0500
Disks don't last forever. Have you tried it in another computer since
you tried in in your new pc? And have you tried to put in another
bootable cd to rule out a problem with your computer?

(I'm good at troubleshooting, not so much at solving. Sorry if you
tried all this already and this is no help...)