[opensuse] Problem installing Open Suse 10.3
  • From: Robert Rawlinson <rarawlinson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 09:26:17 -0700
I just put together a new pc with XFX mobo. When I try to install Suse 10.3 the bios recognizes the cd drive but when it goes to boot the cd it gives a message that a boot disk is not found. I have used this disk before so I know it is bootable. I have checked the boot sequence and the cd drive is the first drive in the boot sequence. Does anyone have any ideas? I have run out of ideas'
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Bob