Re: [opensuse] [OT] unstable system - still trying to identify the culprit.
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 17:33:55 +0100
jdd wrote:

Per Jessen a écrit :

So now what?

I've recently seen a thread about ram voltage. Pushing up (for 0.1 or
0.2 V) the ram alim on 4Gb systems could improve stability.

Personally, I would be reluctant to do so, so I give you this under
all possible warnings...

Yes, I saw the same thread. It didn't seem quite right to me, but I've
just tried it anyway:

Increase 0.05V - no change, system fell over.
Increase 0.1V - no real change - instead of rebooting, the system just
hung after a while.

/Per Jessen, Zürich