Re: [opensuse] SOLVED - Konqueror Image Preview
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:57:18 +0100
Kai Ponte wrote:

The only thing I can think of is that I did my weekly update on Friday from SMART. Whatever got fixed must have been in there.

on a similar problem (seeing exifs in Konq) I noticed that I _acn_ see all with "jpeg" assiciation, but not with "jpg" association (mime type), and I couldn't setup the jpg to mimics the jpeg, so I simply rmoved *.jpg from "jpg" list and add it to "jpeg" list, and voilĂ .

not optimal, but works (for me, 10.1)
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net