Re: [opensuse] SubDomain REJECTING ... messages
  • From: Seth Arnold <seth.arnold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:04:29 -0800
On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 07:42:34PM +0000, Peter Bradley wrote:
> >phpinfo() still can't see mysql for some reason, but that looks to be
> >another problem, I guess.
> I spoke too soon. It was AppArmor. For some reason I had to go through
> the procedure for a second time: but once I did that and restarted
> apache, all was well.

Doubtless something you allowed the first time allowed phpinfo() to fail
on something a little different the next time through.. which finally
allowed it to work. :)

Sometimes it is easier to place the profile into learning mode and go
all the way through once. (The aa-complain tool will make this easy. :)

Thanks
< Previous Next >