Re: [opensuse] Kaffeine is being annoying
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:48:48 -0800
On Thursday 15 February 2007 10:07, Jay Smith wrote:
> So my kaffeine is acting weird. It has something to do with the Xine
> Engine. When I activate it, Kaffeine crashes. I can use all other non-xine
> functions of Kaffeine when when I try to change the parameters or start
> playing a movie, crash. Any ideas?

I've often found that - when you start from the command line - you'll get a
bunch of somewhat helpful messages. Try that and let us know what you get.

For example, I get

kai@sith:~> kaffeine
0
QLayout "unnamed" added to QWidget "unnamed", which already has a layout
kai@sith:~>

You probably will get a bunch more.
--
kai