Re: [opensuse] AD and OpenSuSE10.2 (Identity Manager for Unix)
  • From: Moby <moby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:08:04 -0600

Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
Hi list,

- has anyone tried using MS-Win2003R2 AD as authentication/authorisation for SuSE10.2 users?

if so, is there a how-to somewhere?
I have and it works quite well. Unfortunately, I did not find a single comprehensive HOW-TO or source of information, but got bits and pieces from different places and then added some bits of my own. One of these day (tm), time permitting, I may put together a how-to. In the meantime, feel free to ask.

--
--Moby