Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse 10.2 can not install
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:31:44 +0100
Danesh Daroui wrote:

No. I burned the image correctly because there files on the DVD which could be seen, The only problem was that the DVD was not bootable. Anyway, the DVD version didn't work for me but CDs when I downloaded one by one did work fine.

I think you did all you could do (all I think of anyway :-).

But I'll ask you a bit more: now you have 10.2 installed (or at least a cd bootable), please use the YaST "verify the media" on the faulty dvd (and on the problematic computer), I wonder if the problem is with the dvd reader incompatibility with the dvd media or anything else. If the test fails, the dvd is faulty, if is succeed there is a software problem (I guess)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Le manuel d'optique de Lucien Dodin