Re: [opensuse] desktops
  • From: "Joshua Raphael P. Fuentes" <joshuarpf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:05:05 +0800
you can do ctrl+f1 (for window 1), ctrl+f2 (window 2) and so on...

however, if you are using XGL or beryl, those features are disabled. you can enable the switch on xgl by going through a config editor, you can run this by running `gnome-xgl-settings` command. Go to Desktop->cube, and assign shortcuts for rotating from one desktop to another.

Hope that helps
Hi-
I usually use 4 of them, and switch with the mouse. How can I switch with the keyboard?
Thanks
philli@xxxxxxx (using 10.0)