Re: [opensuse] Couldn't print to shared HP DeskJet 3745
  • From: Adrianus Wasis <no.2prod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:59:27 +0700
I have tried to connect directly to my PC and install deskjet 3840
driver for it. And it works, thanks.
Then I removed the printer back to windows xp workstation, and I
installed again using driver for DJ3840, but failed to print. I don't
have such problem with HP LaserJet6L connect to a Win98 WS.
Do you have any idea why?