Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse 10.2 can not install
  • From: Danesh Daroui <Danesh.D@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 06:50:03 +0100
Bryan S. Tyson wrote:
On Wednesday 14 February 2007 3:26 pm, Danesh Daroui wrote:
It wasn't successful. I downloaded a new image from another mirror
server but I still have same problem. I can see the contents of my DVD
on both machines (Windows and Ubuntu) but it is not bootable! I used
Language Add-on CD and burned it on DVD, I am not sure if it can cause
the problem. I am downloading the DVD of installation media for last
chance. If it won't work I have to keep Ubuntu which does not meet my
needs.

Danesh,

I too had trouble getting a good download of the iso. After two failures, I bought a DVD from http://www.linuxcentral.com and it worked perfectly.

Bryan