Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse 10.2 can not install
  • From: "Joshua Raphael P. Fuentes" <joshuarpf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 10:46:44 +0800
how did you burn the dvd? did you burn as the image to disk? or you made a data disk that contained the iso?
I hope you burned the image to disk.

I have burnt OpenSuse 10.2 on a DVD to install it on my laptop but it
seems that the DVD is not bootable! I have checked everything and all
should be OK but it is not booted from DVD to be able to install it on
my laptop. Can anybody help? BTW I used ISO image burned using
DVDDecrytor.