[opensuse] OpenOffice 2.0.4, should one upgrade?
  • From: Jay Smith <susehelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:09:59 -0800

Hey,
So I have OpenOffice 2.0.4, no big deal. I noticed that when people send me
things in *.doc format, it is distorted, in particular, pictures, tables, and
frames. Does anyone else have this problem? If you do, how did you solve it?
Would it be better to upgrade to 2.1.0, if so, what's the "cleanest" way to
install all the rpms? Is there a repository for it? Thanks for your help.

Jay