Re: [opensuse] SubDomain REJECTING ... messages
  • From: David Drewelow <ddrewelow@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:15:46 -0800
You should update your AppArmor profiles.

Run logprof (command line) or the yast version of logprof: YaST -> Novell AppArmor -> Update Profile Wizard

Either way, the tools will ask questions and walk you through the process.

If you're not sure what the wizard's questions mean, try: http://www.novell.com/documentation/apparmor/

-David

Peter Bradley wrote:
Ysgrifennodd Peter Bradley:
I'm getting the following messages in /var/log/messages, and I notice that phpinfo() now cannot recognise any of the installed extensions (like MySql). Is it something to do with AppArmor again? Either way, can anyone advise on what I should do? Many thanks.
Sorry. Should have said SUSE 10.0 AMD 64 4200 x 2

Peter