Re: [opensuse] Beagled taking too much memory 2GB+ [SOLVED]
  • From: Rui Santos <rsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:52:15 +0000
HI,

I found out what was causing the excess use of memory.
I have about 300.000 emails on my thunderbird, and thought it could
be too much.
When I disabled the Thunderbird backend, My problems went way.

Thanks for your help.

Rui Santos

--
Rui Santos
http://www.ruisantos.com/

They that would give up essential liberty for
temporary safety deserve neither one of them.