Re: [opensuse] OpenSuse 10.2 can not install
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:49:50 -0600
On 2/14/07, Danesh Daroui wrote:

Yes I have. I am sure it first checks the CD ROM.

Did you compare the md5sum for the downloaded image? Maybe the image
itself was corrupted.

Also. I have seen such a problem with some (older) laptops - for some
reason they will not boot from a DVD but will happily boot from a CD.
Also, check the media itself, it may be bad as well.

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Even the most advanced equipment in the hands of the ignorant is just
a pile of scrap.