Re: [opensuse] 10.2 is turning into a nightmare
  • From: Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 21:58:11 -0800
On Monday 12 February 2007 21:51, Bryan Tyson wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 12:12 -0800, Kai Ponte wrote:
> > SMART rox!
> > I have it running on three systems and have no complaints.
>
> Does this mean you use smart instead of yast? Or does it somehow
> supplement yast?

I should clarify - I haven't found the need to update to 10.2 yet. I'm still
on 10.1 on three systems.

I use only SMART and haven't touched YAST for software in a few months now. I
also have ZEN and its ilk not enabled on the systems. Even the "new and
improved" Zen didn't want to correctly perform my updates on one of my
desktops, when I gave it a try. I figured SMART works so leave it at that.

--
kai

Free Compean and Ramos
http://www.perfectreign.com/?q=node/46