Re: [opensuse] 10.2 is turning into a nightmare
  • From: Bryan Tyson <bryantyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:48:42 -0500
On Sun, 2007-02-11 at 19:13 -0800, J Sloan wrote:
> all systems here are running better than any
> previous release of linux I've tried.

I think it runs just fine. I have no complaints about how it runs. My
objection is that to install one measly package takes so long I have to
go away and do something else while it scans the repositories. How do
you set it up so that packages can be installed in a normal length of
time? And why does it not come that way by default?

Thank you.

Bryan
--