Re: [opensuse] 10.2 is turning into a nightmare
  • From: Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 06:59:45 -0600
On 02/11/2007 M Harris wrote:
> Suse 10.0, 9.3, 9.2, they all still work just great...

10.2 is the only release that sets up my video and monitor without
jumping through flaming hoops. This box is just to new for the lower
versions to use straight out of the box. I tried 10.1 but it barfed all
over itself on install.

Lets put it this way. This computer is Vista ready. Just waiting on the
free upgrade to arrive [ not that I'm going to use it ] from eMachine. I
think I will put Vista in the closet and forget it for about twenty
years. I can see it now on eBay. "Collectors Vista - New in box".
Someone will buy it. I just bought a new-in-box DOS 6.22. [ there's
actually a very good reason for that purchase ]

--

(o:]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh