[opensuse] What will it be? (was) 10.2 is turning into a nightmare - ps
  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 16:58:10 -0800

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:04:00 -0500, Brian J Berrigan <bberrign@xxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

>> Granted on one level, it's nice to be able to configure things to ones
>> liking(s), and that's fine and dandy, but for the most part, major
>> things like video drivers and the such, it should be a lot painless than
>> it is.
>
>> Frank Sinatra. (Yes, I know it's a Paul Anka song) :-)
>
>Well Mr CB i am getting sick and tired of your stupid grousing. Pages and
>pages wasted by your pro-MS shots and anti-Linux diatribes.
>
>Worse still is all the inane replies they incite. Linux is NOT MS, thank
>heaven, and for most of us it is easy to READ the F_Manuals, then if
>needed, dig up some HOWTO's and archives or ask intelligent questions
>of the helpful gurus here. But you just seem to relish the puerile
>attention you get by messing up installations and then ranting on and on.
>Guess you know your emails are now blocked here...give me a break...
>
>Linux is: Freedom, of choice, from gates & windows, from
>illegal monopolies.

WHAT A MAN! Talk crap and then block someone. What a bee atch! ! Oh well! ,
guess I'll commit siucide now! Like Frank says..... stand up wuss!

Too bad that Micro$oft has so much control over your life. Yep, Freedom,
don't you love when certain people use that word but have NO idea what
it means? How DARE I have an opinion! So I'm going to (try again) to
end this one by a quote:

"Semper fi
I'm ready for a fight
These First Amendment rights
are guaranteed to me
Regardless if I say sh!t you don't like"

Yep, that goes BOTH ways. It's not always WHAT is said, it's HOW it's
said!

With ALL of that said, I will abide what the list wishes. If people
want me off the list, I will un-subscribe. That will be the end of my "inane replies"
and take my Microsoft loving butt else where. My intentions was NOT to
start a flame war. but I guess Brianna wants one. Don't have the courage
to stand behind her words, so as I have found out, I'm sure people will
start piling on again. I don't apologize for having an opinion. I expect
to have one until the day I leave this earth. I have tried to temper my
comments as far as Linux is concerned, especially after the I Give up
thread. While Brianna insinuate that I don't read the F______ manual, I
guess every soul on this list that has EVER asked a question doesn't
read it either, but that wouldn't fit her template/agenda.

So guess I'll go and try to enjoy my dinner now.

P.S. Just in case the vast majority wants me gone, I would like to take
this opportunity to thank first of all, Carl, Carlos, Rajko and others
who have helped me (and chastised me on occasion) along. Can you imagine
a school (ANY school) that you or your kids goes to and the teacher
passes out the book and that's it? I've read more things then I have
advertised and I have also tried things that I have read. Sure, there
were some small bits of things that I missed that made matters more
difficult, but I have never claimed I was a rocket scientist and have
admitted I was basically new to this. Anyway, I'm rambling now. DUH!

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels