Re: [opensuse] 10.2 is turning into a nightmare - ps
  • From: Brian J Berrigan <bberrign@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:04:00 -0500
On Sunday 11 February 2007 15:33, Charles R. Buchanan wrote:
> >> So to end this, the market share is out there for the taking, just
> >> have to solve these irritants IMO. With that said, SuSe has come the
> >> closest to bridging that gap. They just have a ways to go in my
> >> opinion.

> Granted on one level, it's nice to be able to configure things to ones
> liking(s), and that's fine and dandy, but for the most part, major
> things like video drivers and the such, it should be a lot painless than
> it is.

> Frank Sinatra. (Yes, I know it's a Paul Anka song) :-)

Well Mr CB i am getting sick and tired of your stupid grousing. Pages and
pages wasted by your pro-MS shots and anti-Linux diatribes.

Worse still is all the inane replies they incite. Linux is NOT MS, thank
heaven, and for most of us it is easy to READ the F_Manuals, then if
needed, dig up some HOWTO's and archives or ask intelligent questions
of the helpful gurus here. But you just seem to relish the puerile
attention you get by messing up installations and then ranting on and on.
Guess you know your emails are now blocked here...give me a break...

Linux is: Freedom, of choice, from gates & windows, from
illegal monopolies.