Re: [opensuse] Quote indicators [Was: 10.2 is turning into a nightmare - ps]
  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 13:08:14 -0800

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:53:44 +0100 (CET), "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

>But that is Fidonet style, not email style, it seems. Or it is Pine which
>is broken, dunno. The advantage is knowing better who said what.
>
>- --
>Cheers,
> Carlos E. R.

Fidonet? Now THAT brings back memories! :-D Anyway, I was atempting
to let this thread die, but I appreciate your explanations and so on. I
tend to react better to those types of messages than the "I don't like
that" or "it's ugly" or "where in the world..." Then the piling on
starts! :-O

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels