Re: [opensuse] 10.2 is turning into a nightmare - ps
  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 08:28:12 -0800

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 11:12:25 -0500, Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

>* Charles R. Buchanan <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [02-11-07 11:09]:
> [...]
>> Just for you I turned the initial off. Happy Now? I'm telling you,
>> people bitch about the silliest things for some reason! Geez!
>
>well, he's not alone, and '<>' and '(^_^)' also break....
>
>but you do what you want....
>
>--
>Patrick Shanahan

Ok, granted, when I re-installed everything early this morning, I had a
brain fart and turned the initials on. My Bad. I used the smiley faces
to lighten things up because (some) people are just way too serious
about stuff that really isn't about life or death. Ok, maybe some will
die defending their Linux box, but still, I think people ought to
lighten up a little. It wasn't like I was here purposely trying to piss
people off, although granted I have my own buttons that people push all
the time, which were covered before so not going to re-hash things. :-)

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers