Re: [opensuse] 10.2 is turning into a nightmare - ps
  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 08:07:49 -0800

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:59:58 +0000, Dylan <dylan@xxxxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

<>On Sunday 11 February 2007, Charles R. Buchanan wrote:
<>> On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 09:19:14 -0600, Billie Erin Walsh <bilwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
<>> took time to say the following:
<>>
<>> BEW<>Coming to you from 10.1 while I try to salvage some downloads from my
<>^^^^^^^^^
<>
<>Where, exactly, did you get this quoting scheme from? Are you aware that it
<>breaks the quoting scheme making it difficult, not to mention ugly, reading
<>threads?
<>
<>Dylan

Just for you I turned the initial off. Happy Now? I'm telling you,
people bitch about the silliest things for some reason! Geez!

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers