Re: [opensuse] 10.2 is turning into a nightmare
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:40:37 +0100
On Sunday 11 February 2007 15:11, Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> As far as I know I only use four apps that require Gnome. Firefox,
> Thunderbird, Gftp and Gramps. Well, maybe five if you include Sunbird.
> NOW I can't even update my KDE stuff without getting into LONG strings
> of Gnome conflicts.

Exactly what do you mean by "update my KDE stuff"? Are you installing KDE
updates from the build service?

If you are, you should be aware that those are bleeding edge experimental
packages, and hardly something you should mess with if you just want your
computer to work. Those packages are for people who like to play around with
their installs, and aren't afraid of breaking things in the process