Re: [opensuse] Re: Novell Please make Bugzilla for OpenSuse really Open.
  • From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 12:53:42 +0000
Philipp Thomas wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:52:22 +0000, Dave Howorth wrote:
>
>> So which is it Philipp? Is there a problem or not?
>
> There is a problem but not where you stated that it would be :)

I'm not amused. I don't think you read my message properly.

My statement on which you commented was based on Darryl's message which
was exactly about the problem to which you responded.

FWIW, I also think that open indexing is also desirable for the bug
system of an open project. google et al should be allowed to index the
bug reports.

Cheers, Dave