Re: [opensuse] kssh on openSUSE 10.2 ? Where ?
  • From: Stephan Binner <stbinner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 08:51:21 +0100
On Saturday, 3. February 2007 11:39:58 Rui Santos wrote:

> > It's in the KDE:Community repository - any volunteer to maintain it?
> I assume you're just want a volunteer for kssh... or is for the entire
> community Repository ?

Thanks for your offer but I now already accepted Donnie Bhayangkara to main-
tain it. I'm not aware of other packages in KDE:Community that require a new
maintainer (I guess opensuse-buildservice would the right place to discuss?).

As the build service improves we not only want to increase the number of avai-
lable packages but also at one point let the complete distro build within it
and have packages (co)maintained by the community. I will post later a list
of (leaf==not default KDE installation) packages we search maintainers for.

Bye,
Steve