Re: [opensuse] Re: Hi
  • From: "Chuck Davis" <cjgunzel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 07:44:44 -0800
Just to muddy the waters: I hate bottom posting. I know from the
thread what it is about. If I need a reminder, then I'll scroll down
for a review but I seldom need to review a message to which I am
replying so just for courtesy I'll put it at the bottom in case the
person to whom I am replying forgot what (s)he said. Scrolling down
is a waste of time and energy. Top posting LIVE FOREVER!!! :)

Bottom posting may have had a place in the 80's and 90's but I doubt
it and, additionally, those days are over.

Chuck Davis