Re: [opensuse] LCD monitor graphics not aligned with screen
  • From: "George Stoianov" <gstoyanoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 10:37:18 -0500
On 2/2/07, Edward Serna <fisherman2005@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Installing OpenSuse 10.2 I did not see nothing on my screen, so I
change connection from DVI to analog and saw the installation program.
Completed the installation and notice the desktop image was moved
towards the right. From the LCD menu I gave it the option: Digital,
and was restored to its position. I have to do this everytime I log
in.

Is there any solution to this?

I have a ViewSonic VP920b LCD monitor and Radeon 9200 graphics card.

Have you tried using the auto adjust on the monitor that has done it
for me in the past.