Re: [opensuse] SuSE 10.2 I gave up too!
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 22:43:39 -0700
On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 21:21 -0800, Carl William Spitzer IV wrote:

> Gloating is a poor substitute for analysis.
>
> If your both having problems post again to this thread.
>
> Mother board, chipset, dvd type and brand.

I have been posting these messages with all the info I had not only here
but also in the novell forums and linuxquestions. org and with one
exception I got no replies :-(. You can back teack this forum.
I also folllow any tips found in other threads. Finally in this message
I posted other problems and SOLUTIONS so may help other users with the
same problem. I didnot open a bug report because I do not know still
where the problem is.

-=terry(Denver)=-