Re: [opensuse] php5: dynamic extensions in php.ini?
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:09:07 +0100
Daniel Bauer wrote:
> On Thursday 01 February 2007 14:28, Michal Marek wrote:
>> No, each extension has it's own config in /etc/conf.d/*.ini
>
> thanks. I found them in /etc/php5/conf.d
> all modules are listed there.

Arr, yes it's of course /etc/php5/conf.d

>> PS: You might perhaps be interested in the latest and greatest php5
>> packages in the Build Service:
>> http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/php/SUSE_Linux_10.0/
>
> thanks for the url. I guess it's the same as
> ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/server:/php/SUSE_Linux_10.0/
> mentioned by Cristian Rodriguez in his post.

Yes it's a mirror, in fact software.o.o just redirects downloads to one
of the mirrors. BTW Cristian is one of the packagers of server:php
(usually the most active one :)).

> btw.: when updating to the above version I had to remove some modules that
> caused conflicts because they are not available in the same version as the
> rest (I guess I don't need these modules anyway).

Some modules were merged (like php5-mysqli is now part of php5-mysql),
could it be that?

Michal