Re: [opensuse] LILO/Grub Problem
  • From: M Harris <harrismh777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 23:44:59 -0600
On Thursday 01 February 2007 22:39, Bob S wrote:
> Hope someone is kind enough to point me in the right direction so that I
> can boot 10.0 again.
Use your 10.0 boot CD, or boot DVD...

... and (like you are going to install the system) don't install but take the
other option and bring up the utilities. You will find a utility which will
allow you to restore the mbr (should restore the lilo mbr from your
Suse10 /windoze install).
Once you get the system back (10.0) then install the grub boot-loader. Get
the machine booting windoze and Suse10.0 with grub... then add the menu.lst
option for the Suse 10.2 system.

--
Kind regards,

M Harris <><