Re: [opensuse] I give up!
  • From: M Harris <harrismh777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:30:44 -0600
On Thursday 01 February 2007 20:57, Charles R. Buchanan wrote:
> Learning should be fun
> imo, but it (learning) can be so darn frustrating at times, especially
> when its something that should be so simple, and sometimes those simple
> problems are the biggest pita things! :-(
The biggest frustration you are going to have is trying to run both... you'll
notice soon enough that if you go with one or the other (I would recommend
Linux) things become soooo much easier (read better).
I have been windoze free for several years now... I change the things I can,
I accept the things I can't change... and I look to a higher power to help me
know the difference! You can change too...

Be encouraged brother... we're rooting for ya...!

--
Kind regards,

M Harris <><