Re: [opensuse] grub.conf - Carl
  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 06:10:32 -0800

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:01:30 -0500, Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

(^_^)On Thu February 1 2007 08:43, Charles R. Buchanan wrote:
(^_^)> I apologize. I thought I was helping by specifying the current issue,
(^_^)
(^_^)It's not a big deal, Charles, but threading automatically organizes a
(^_^)discussion chronologically. It keeps all the 'bits and pieces' in order,
(^_^)making them easier to find when you need them.
(^_^)
(^_^)Carl

Trust me, I know and it didn't dawn on me because I use to get on people
about that myself, but usually when the subject went from hard drives to
global warming when it was the biggest problem! :-)

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers