Re: [opensuse] grub.conf - Carl
  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 05:43:22 -0800

On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 08:19:20 -0500, Carl Hartung <suselinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

(^_^)On Thu February 1 2007 08:04, charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
(^_^)> There use to be only one entry, now there's two.
(^_^)<snip>
(^_^)
(^_^)Do you have threading turned on in your e-mail client, Charles?
(^_^)This is the fifth separate thread you've started on this troubleshooting
(^_^)project. It makes keeping track of the discussion and data being shared very,
(^_^)very difficult!
(^_^)
(^_^)Carl

I apologize. I thought I was helping by specifying the current issue,
which of course is still part of the original one huh? Becky does have
a good thread mode by the way. What I do personally is, all the messages
that pertains to these issues are flagged for easy finding and I also
re-diret some of them to my yahoo account when I need to enter a command
or copy something.

So I'm not purposely trying to make things difficult.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
-Will Rogers