[opensuse] Syncing RAZR cell phone
  • From: Jorge Fábregas <jfabregas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:27:01 -0400
Hello everyone,

I have a Motorola RAZR cell phone (which is very common these days) and I
wanted to know what tools were out there to sync the phone with my Linux
desktop.

So far, I have installed "kmobiletools" to sync the address book (against my
KDE address book) and "moto4lin" to upload/download files from the phone
(audio files, images etc). It seems I need to use a tool to sync the address
book and another tool to transfer pictures & music :(

What are you guys using? Anything better than the above apps?

Thanks!
Jorge