Re: [opensuse] I give up!
  • From: Darryl Gregorash <raven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:12:17 -0600
On 2007-01-30 18:49, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> I added you to the CC as I was not sure if you are still on the list.
> There are a couple things to look at.
<snip>

Excellent summary of the essentials, Boyd. Charles needs to read your
message carefully and compare it with his system, including /etc/fstab
(to get the proper mount points). (Yoohoo, Charles, you there? :-) )

Perhaps now we can get Charles back on the proper track. This stuff is
not rocket science, but it can be confusing to the inexperienced.

--
Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. -- HG Wells