[opensuse] no sound recording on 10.2
  • From: Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:41:20 +0100 (CET)
Hello:

Now I am having a problem with sound capturing/recording in
SUSE 10.2. The hardware is OK since in 10.0 on the same
machine this function works fine.

Voice coming from the microphone can be heard in the
speakers/headphone but it is not captured/recorded. For this
reason skype does not work either.

I've tried several possibilities to activate capturing using
KMix and Kamix w/o success. Once more, I have no problem in
SUSE 10.0.

How could I fix this, what should I check?
Any suggestion is appreciated!

TIA,
IG