Re: [opensuse] menu.lst and fstab text - Carl
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:17:36 -0500
On 2007/01/29 22:09 (GMT+0400) Sergey Mkrtchyan apparently typed:

> Felix Miata wrote:

>> asks if and how long after request to delay the capture

> Am I right being sure that it doesn't allow to shot menus, because you
> have to click that "New Snapshot" button there if you want to capture
> the picture?

Clicking only determines the countdown until capture, from 0 (which I
never use) to possibly infinity, allowing you to do whatever in the
meantime to set up the shot you want.
--
"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
John 10:10 NIV

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409