  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:37:37 +0100 (CET)

The Monday 2007-01-29 at 05:20 -0600, Billie Erin Walsh wrote:

> > Which do you care more about, content or your freedom? People need to
> > start
>
> SO, we should all immediately trash all our MPEG's and stop getting
> anything in MPEG format?
>
> Then what?

Principles are very nice, but impractical. We can ask when we buy for
players supporting ogg, and if we find them at a reasonable price, use ogg
for our files. But we can not "force" other people to use ogg instead of
mp3, nor can we force makers to make ogg players. Meanwhile, we have no
choice but use mp3. That's life.

- --
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.