[opensuse] O2Micro SmartCard issues, still
  • From: Hans van der Merwe <hvdmerwe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:37:52 +0200

I still have problems with the O2Micro SmartCard USB (builtin to Dell
D820) stunning my boot process.
The laptop only boots successfully 1 out of 10 times. (I hibernate to
get around the problem)
Anyone know how to get Suse not to detect this hardware at boot time?

ps. I dont use smart cards (not even listed on Dell site as being in the
laptop), so even telling where to hack away with a screwdriver to
disable the damn thing will be appreciated.

E-Mail disclaimer:
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm