  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:10:42 +0100
Mathias Homann wrote:
Am Sonntag, 28. Januar 2007 schrieb jdd:

I don't speak of content but of file format. how do you think the
uploaded files are made of?

So, the fact that loads of pirated ebooks on the web are in pdf format makes adobe acrobat illegal?
(not to mention that ANY text editor would be illegal, because the rest of those piraed ebooks is plaintext...)

bye,
MH

it's just the other way round. I don't look at the content (I own it) but at the file format.

spreading pdf is perfectly legal, spreading mp3's (and probably divx) is not

but the fact is it's done, massively, by big companies. Is nobody sue them, the fordidness become pretty weak :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
Votez pour nous, merci - vote for us, thanks :-)