[opensuse] HostAP and PCMCIA
  • From: Jay Smith <susehelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:46:08 -0800

So I have two questions. One, I have a Belkin card that uses madwifi. I tried it
on a notebook and didn't work. I tried compiling the drivers and the pcmcia
modules didn't seem to compile. I have pcmcia utils installed. I tried it on
another SuSE 10.2 system and it worked just fine. Any ideas?

Also, has anyone here ever successfully gotten hostap to work on SuSE 10 or
later? If so, can you give me a crash course. Thanks.