Re: [opensuse] root password lost in kde
  • From: "John Pierce" <john.j35@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 13:41:10 -0600
Defaults targetpw
ALL All=(ALL) ALL

root. ALL ALL=(ALL) ALL

That is what I had to write in it to restore things
That is interesting, only in the last 2 years have I added any users
to the sudoers file, that was on a couple of Fedora machines. Usually
I just open a shell and su - to root, have been doing that for about
the last 8 years. Just recently, last year perhaps, I have started to
launch applets from the kde menu, and I did not realize that it was
tied to the sudoers file.

Nice info.

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org